Spending your School Grant
Your application outlines all of the items you intended to spend your grant funding on*.
- Here is a grant spending menu to help guide and support you with spending ideas. These ideas are divided under each Global Passport Stamp
*Please contact your Education Officer if you wish to make changes to your approved budget.
For teachers attending WWGS training and events, we offer a contribution of €40 per hour towards substitution cost. Follow the instructions below for how to claim.
Applying for a School Grant- the Grant Call for 23/24 will open in April 2023
Grant Round Opens: April 2023
School apply Deadline: May 2023
If you are a current Grantee you will automatically be set up with a online application form. You will find this on your WWGS Online Account once the grant call opens. Instructions will also be posted here.
Reporting on your School Grant
- Check your budget: March 2023
- End-of-Year report due: May 2023
All schools who have contracted with WWGS and received their grant funding are required to report on the activities they undertook and where the money was spent. Contact your Education Officer for ideas and support anytime.
There are three elements to reporting for your school grant:
- Narrative Report - Outlining the GCE activities you undertook and with whom.
- Financial Report - Detailing your expenditure/spend
- Self Assessment Tool - These are the WWGS evaluation forms/surveys and can be completed online or in hard-copy throughout the year. The online route should be a lot easier for schools!
Further instructions are available to support you completing your report and online SATs. Please click on the relevant button: