If your school is in receipt of a WWGS grant for the 2020/21 school year, your school will have an online account. The 'lead' contact (usually the person who wrote the grant application) will have the log-in details. These may be shared with your colleagues so multiple teachers will have access to the online account.
Find out how to access your school's account in this instructional video.
Log-in using your username (email address) and password. Reset your password if you can't remember it!
To access your application please use this link or click on the button below.
Once online - Tips
- Once you have logged in, ensure you click the tab you wish to access.
- Then click "Go!". This opens up the information on that tab.
- If you wish to see your Grant Application or Report form, click on the most recent AP number
- If you wish to see your Global Passport Application form, click on the most recent GP number
For more information on applying for, or reporting on, a WWGS grant. Please click on the Grant Supports Tab:
Key Reporting/ Application Deadline - 14th May 2021
Friday 15th May is the deadline for both:
- Reporting on your 2020/21 School Grant, and
- Applying for your 2021/22 School Grant
Ensure you check in with your Education Officer if you wish to make any changes to your budget.