If your school is in receipt of a WWGS grant for the 2020/21 school year, your school will have an online account. The 'lead' contact (usually the person who wrote the grant application) will have the log-in details. These may be shared with your colleagues so multiple teachers will have access to the online account.
Log-in using your username (email address) and password. Reset your password if you can't remember it!
To access your application please use this link or click on the button below: https://sha-wwgs.force.com/application/login
Once online - Tips
- Once you have logged in, ensure you click the tab you wish to access.
- Then click "Go!". This opens up the information on that tab.
- If you wish to see your Grant Application or Report form, click on the most recent AP number
- If you wish to see your Global Passport Application form, click on the most recent GP number
For more information on applying for, or reporting on, a WWGS grant. Please click on the Grant Supports Tab:
Key Reporting/ Application Deadline - 14th May 2021
Friday 15th May is the deadline for both:
- Reporting on your 2020/21 School Grant, and
- Applying for your 2021/22 School Grant
Ensure you check in with your Education Officer if you wish to make any changes to your budget.