Junior Cycle / Senior Cycle / Transition Year
- Global Citizenship Education/
- Global Passport Award/
- Global Passport Award Application/
- Global Passport Award Process/
- WWGS Global Citizenship Education/
November 2, 2021
WWGS Global Passport Award Launch
This information session is for teachers interested in applying for (or finding out more about) the WWGS Global Passport.
The Global Passport Award is an EU recognised quality mark, which offers schools a framework to integrate Global Citizenship Education into their teaching and learning. It is a self-assessed and externally-audited accreditation and it is open to all post-primary schools in Ireland. The deadline for applications is the 28th of February 2022.
The workshop recording includes:
- What is the Global Passport Award
- How do you register for the award
- Where to locate the application form
- Tips and advice on completing the application form
- Support and resources from the WorldWise Global Schools website
- Appraisal of your school’s application form
Find the video here.
Find the genial.ly presentation slide show that includes links to the videos and the registration page here.
- The Global Passport Framework is available to view on pages 24 – 32 of the Teacher Handbook
- Video clip of tips on completing the Global Passport application form.