- Global Goals/
- Global Health/
- Goal 3/
- Home Economics/
- Politics and Society/
Wellbeing and Health Workshop
This workshop offers input and advice on the exploration of the global justice issue of ‘Wellbeing and Health’ in post-primary school.
Please find below the recording and the materials used in the workshop:
The recording provides:
- An input on the global justice issue of ‘Wellbeing and Health’ from Development Perspectives.
- Practical advice on how to explore ‘Wellbeing and Health’ through WWGS 6 step programme (approach, good resources, videos, ideas for raising awareness and taking meaningful actions etc).
- A teacher input/ case study on how they took a thematic approach to ‘Wellbeing and Health’.
The recording is available here.
- The main Powerpoint presentation: Wellbeing
- The presentation given by Development Perspectives: Development Perspectives presentation
The GCE journal that was mentioned during the workshop: