- Politics and Society/
Philosophy is a great subject to ask the bigger questions of global justice. Here you can find some useful resources.
Articles about Philosophy and Global Citizenship Education
- Philosophy and Global Citizenship: An article about the SEPERE P4C project
- SAPERE P4C project link
- Tax fairness and philosophy for children: An Action Aid resource
- Teaching controversial issues: A guide for teachers in pdf from Oxfam
- Happiness: Exploring ourselves: A pdf presentation for a 60-minute lesson for primary school teachers.
- The fairest queen of all: Activity in pdf from the philosophyman.com
- The resources used for Religious Education could also be useful.