- critical workshop/
- Teacher Conference/
- Politics and Society/
- WWGS Global Citizenship Education/
National Student Conference: ‘Under the Surface’
Tuesday March 28th, on Zoom (9:30 – 13:00)
Following on from the teacher conference, our theme ‘Under the Surface’ is explored with students. The conference supports students in getting to the root causes of global justice issues, as well as how to take meaningful action, through knowledge sharing, guest speakers, and interactive activities in both the classroom and online.
Please find the event recording here.
The subtitles have been automatically generated on Youtube and will be reviewed soon.
Please find and download here the graphic harvest of the conference in pdf form.
- You can find the meeting slides here.
- Check the Pre-student conference teacher meeting recording here.
- Activity 1 worksheet PDF
- Slides: There are images in the support document as part of the media literacy activity that have also been added to slides, as an additional option for you, if needed. Access to slides here
- In class activities support document
Resources by themes
- Facts matter resource and activity sheets: Link to all
- Fixed it Ireland instagram page: :fixeditireland
- Fixed it Ireland twitter page @FixeditI
- Aoife Grace Moore: @aoifegracemoore
STORY OF STUFF
ALLYSHIP AND ACTIVISM
- NYCI Educational Resource on the Direct Provision system created by young people for young people: Tight Spaces
- Abdulai Mansaray instagram: international_prezokelly
- Blessing Dada instagram: blezzingdada
Post Conference teacher check in: Wed April 19th, 4-5.30 pm