- Different Perspectives/
- Global Goals/
- Goal 15/
- Goal 8/
- Sustainable Development/
Geography and GCE workshop 2021
The purpose of the workshop was to explore Global Justice themes within the subject of Geography in post-primary school. Below you find the webinar recording and resources.
The recording provides:
- Presentation of WorldWise Global Schools
- What is Global Citizenship Education?
- Geography topics linked with Global Citizenship Education
- Examples of different activities
The recording is available here.
- Please find a pptx version of the presentation here.
- Learning to Unlearn article (Our Hidden Influences)– Jennifer Simpson
- Science Direct – Geography and Sustainability articles
- Our Hidden Influences – Game exploring how our hidden influences affect how we see the world (using glasses)
Global Goals and Justice Themes
- Global Citizenship Education Themes Image – see which justice themes fit into each Global Goal