Energy Workshop (Global Goal 7)
This workshop offers input and advice on the exploration of the Global Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy in post-primary school.
The recording provides:
- An ‘expert’ input on the global justice issue of ‘Energy’.
- Practical advice on how to explore ‘Energy’ through WWGS 6 step programme (approach, good resources, videos, ideas for raising awareness and taking meaningful actions etc).
- A teacher input/ case study on how they took a thematic approach to ‘Energy’.
The recording is available here.
Here is the Powerpoint presentation of the event: Energy Workshop
- Here is the video of the D7 Unplugged Solar Schools Winner 2020: D7 Unplugged Video
- Do you want to find out more on how to approach the Global Goal 7 in your class? You can find more resources here.