Spending your Grant
Your application outlines all of the items you intended to spend your grant funding on. Here are some resources to guide you on grant spending*:
- These are ideas under each budget line (in your application) that you can use your grant funding to purchase.
*Please contact your Education Officer if you wish to make changes to your approved budget.
For teachers attending WWGS training and events, we offer a contribution of €40 per hour towards substitution cost. Follow the instructions below for how to claim.
Grant Round Open: 12th April 2021
School apply Deadline 14th May 2021
If you are a current Grantee you will automatically be set up with a online application form. You will find this on your WWGS Online Account once the grant call opens. Instructions will also be posted here.
- Check your budget: 1st March 2021
- End-of-Year report due: 14th May 2021
All schools who have contracted with WWGS and received their grant funding are required to report on the activities they undertook and where the money was spent. Contact your Education Officer for ideas and support anytime.
There are three elements to reporting for your grant:
- Narrative Report – Outlining the GCE activities you undertook and with whom.
- Financial Report – Detailing your expenditure
- Self Assessment Tool – These are the WWGS evaluation forms and can be completed online or in hard-copy.
Further instructions are available to support you completing your report and online SATs. Please click on the relevant button: