If your school is in receipt of a WWGS grant for the 2019/20 school year, your school will have an online account. The ‘lead’ contact (usually the person who wrote the grant application) will have the log-in details. These may be shared with your colleagues so multiple teachers will have access to the online account.
Log-in using your username (email address) and password. Reset your password if you can’t remember it!
To access your application please use this link or click on the button below: https://sha-wwgs.force.com/application/login
Once online – Tips
- Once you have logged in, ensure you click the tab you wish to access.
- Then click “Go!”. This opens up the information on that tab.
- If you wish to see your Grant Application or Report form, click on the most recent AP number
- If you wish to see your Global Passport Application form, click on the most recent GP number
For more information see your “How-To Guide to Global Citizenship Education”.
Further instructions are available to support you completing your report and online SATs. Please click on the relevant button:
Access GCE Tools & Resource Library
WWGS has a range of tools on offer to help guide and support schools in engaging with Global Citizenship Education. This includes:
- Subject Guides (linked to the curriculum)
- Self Assessment Tools (online and hard copy)
- Teacher Handbook for GCE (your “How-To Guide to Global Citizenship Education”)
- Global Passport Award
- School Case Studies
- List of GCE Facilitators
WWGS have also collated resources and information on key themes. To access these please see our resource library.
To access the tools or resource library, please click on the relevant link below:
Key Reporting/ Application Deadline – 15th May 2020
Friday 15th May is the deadline for both:
- Reporting on your 2019/20 School Grant, and
- Applying for your 2020/21 School Grant
Ensure you check in with your Education Officer if you wish to make any changes to your budget.